What we do
KCCL ensures its clients can:
- Build in risk mitigation measures from the outset.
- Meet international governance standards regarding corruption, political exposure and corporate social responsibility, including the Foreign
- Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act.
- Negotiate with financiers, security providers and insurers for terms appropriate to the level of operational and investment risk.
- Develop integrated security plans which properly address local conditions.
- Develop appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for non-technical situations.
- Conduct detailed non-technical Due Diligence (DD) on local partners and contractors.
- Secure the most appropriate, qualified and cost-effective security service providers, and audit their performance.
What we offer
Our full range of services and products includes:
- Corporate and Individual Due Diligence at 4 levels of granularity.
- Business Intelligence – including sector reports, competitor analysis, and market entry strategy
- Tender Process Advisory
- Contingency Planning – including audit of existing plans and red-team workshops
- Strategic, Operational, and Tactical Risk Assessments
- Country Risk Reviews
- Topical Issue Reports – such as Conflict Minerals, Local Content and Indigenisation, and Trends in Terrorism
- Conflict analysis
- Tailored research and analysis